Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Gifting

Tomorrow is December 1st and kids (and some adults) will each the first chocolate from their chocolate advent calenders. The beginning of the last month of the year also means that Christmas season will begin in earnest and the invasion of the gift shopper will commence. Even the lazy guys that make their mothers buy them everything because they cannot stand shopping make their way to the mall to pick something for the most important lady in their life ( yes, still Mom).

I do not like malls much, and I like crowded ones even less but I know that there is no way to avoid them unless I buy every single gift online. The biggest issue though is WHAT rather than HOW. The worst are guys, they are impossible to get anything for. Brothers, Fathers, guy friends, boyfriends, cousins etc. I am plumb out of ideas.

Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment